Saturday, May 5, 2012

Slowing Down...

Hello loves,
After much thought, I've decided to take a sort of mini vacation from blogging for the month of May. I may post a bit here and there, but it won't be very often. I'm taking this break partly because May is super busy for me, and partly because I want time to slow down and work on my blog. I want you to come to my blog for a reason. What are you going to take away from my blog? You know what I mean? I've been spending most of my free time working on things this past week, and I will continue to work for the rest of the month. I can promise you dear followers, that I have some fun stuff planned! :)
Now don't worry, I will still be reading your sweet posts, and I will still be on blogger, I just won't be publishing much.
Now while I'm gone I would love it if y'all could answer a few questions for me!

*Any requests for vlogs, because when I come back, I WILL have lots of  vlogs! :)

*Any questions for my Q&A vlog?

*What do you love about my blog?

*What would you like to see in the future?

Allrighty, thanks so much guys! Love you all and I will miss every one of you A LOT!! This won't be for long, I promise!
Haha, and if you're really missing me, or if you have any questions you can shoot me an email at accordingtoemalee@gmail.com! I will check that daily, so I should reply right away!

Much love,

Em

5 comments:

  1. stumbled upon your blog once again and i'm looking forward to see more of your vlogs if ever :D
    keep up the good job and we'll miss you!

    katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! We'll miss you. But I totally understand what you mean! I'll get back to you soon about those Q's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is a lot of effort to do so it's totally understandable :) Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation from blogging. I'll miss you though

    ReplyDelete