Thursday, May 3, 2012

My first vlog!! :)

Hello loves,

I'm super excited because today I'm sharing my first vlog with y'all!! I've been talking about posting a vlog for a while, and this evening I took one that I actually liked! :)

Allrighty here it is!


video
Haha, so was I what you thought I was like? I've been obsessed with vlogs lately. It's especially fun when someone that you've been following for a while posts a vlog! Half the time they're way different than what I thought they would be like! It's always fun to see them though, because you sort of feel like you are meeting them! I loved seeing Elisha today!! :) Haha, by the way Elisha, I'm totally not trying to copy you or anything! I've had this post saved as a draft for a while, it's just taken me a while to make a good video! :)
This is my first one, so don't expect anything amazing! Haha, it took me a while to get used to myself on camera. My voice sounds a lot quieter and deeper. Also, I was kind of looking down at the camera, so that's why my eyes don't seem very open.

Please leave me a comment below letting me know what you thought of it and if you have any requests for more vlogs! Also, I would love it if you left me a question for my Q&A vlog! It can be about anything, and you can leave as many questions as you want!

Much love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. You. Are. So. Cool. I'm not even joking. You're so pretty, and you totally did that vlog without batting an eye! I would be so nervous... :S

    Question: Would you rather read the book, or see the movie? (In general.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Jessica!! Aww, you are so sweet!! :) Thanks for the question dear!!

    ReplyDelete