Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Little Update

Hey girls!
Here's a quick, little "update" vlog I made tonight! First, please forgive my hair. I did it this morning, but then I went outside and it got all frizzy and messy. Second, sorry that I said "and" like fifty times! Haha, I was just getting annoyed watching myself! :) Anyways, hope you enjoy this!


I'm so, so thankful for you guys!! Your sweet comments always make my day! I never cease to be amazed and inspired by you lovely ladies!
I do hope that this weekend is really wonderful for you! All 40 of you will be in my prayers!

Much love and many, many hugs,

Em

7 comments:

  1. Nice vlog Em! Haha posted on my b-day!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex! Happy Belated Birthday!! :) Hope it was amazing!! Yay, you're now officially a teenager!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome vlog! :) check my blog out? :)
    x katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katrina! Aw, thank you! I've been following you! :) Sorry that I haven't commented yet! I try to read all the posts from blogs, every time I get on, but I don't always have time to leave a comment! :/ I promise I will get better though! You have a great blog girl!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete