Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Hello loves,
Don't you just love that feeling when you stumble across someone new on Pinterest, and you literally want to repin half of their stuff?! :) That happened to me twice this week! Yes, it was quite wonderful! So I am very excited to bring you this week's addition of "Friday Favorites"!

Favorite Shoes:

.
Oh goodness, I've wanted cowboy boots for quite some time, and this picture really made me want them!!


Favorite Dress:

Ahh,,,,
Just in case you were wondering this is my dream dress! It reminds me of Miley Cyrus's dress from "The Last Song", which was so utterly perfect!! This one's nearly identical, and I love it as well!

Favorite Darling Animal:

Baby Deer
A baby, pet deer! Such a whimsical, extraordinary experience! I would love this!

Favorite Inspiring Photo:
 \
Just this afternoon, I was outside, and I stopped to do this. I don't know what it is, but seeing dandelions always unleashes my inner child. :) Take the time to stop and make a wish or two!


Favorite Hair:
love this!\
This would be super gorgeous for a wedding!!


Favorite Wedding Picture:
Gorgeous!
Simply stunning.


Favorite Bucket List Idea:

Swimming with dolphins!
Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of one day swimming with dolphins. Wouldn't this be the most amazing feeling?! Almost like flying! :)


Favorite Quote:
lol I did
Hehe, well did you? Because I sure did!! ;)

Favorite Dance Photo:

Wow
Isn't this beyond amazing?! I could totally see my sister doing this!

Favorite Summer Photo:
sunshine + bokeh. This photo is beyond stunning. Too amazing for words!!
I don't know why, but this makes me think of summer.. and it makes me happy. :)


Favorite Photo:
Aah:)
The country house, the colors, and especially the bokeh= pure perfection


Favorite Sweets:


Yum, yum! Another sweet reminder of summer.


Favorite Laugh:

Hello mailman!
It took me a second to get this, but when I did I just fell to pieces. This is a combination of laughter, hysterical, terror, and fear.


And there you have it folks! Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? My weekend will be filled with mowing, cleaning, working out, and hopefully some blogging!

Much love,
Em





1 comment:

  1. The dress, that ballerina shot, and the angry husky are all definitely new favorites!

    xo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete