Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Changes...

Hello loves,
Allrighty, so I'm going to have to ask you guys to pretty much ignore my blog for the next week or so, because it's going to be undergoing some major changes... like a whole new design!! :) Yeah, I'm pretty excited!! I'm working on editing pages, drafting posts, and coming up with some fun surprises for y'all!

First, I have to say a big THANK YOU to the sweet girls that offered to redesign my blog! I wish I could have picked all of you! Seriously, I think you all are amazing!

Also, I'm really excited to announce that "Friday Favorites" is official! When I come back, Friday Favorites will have it's own picture, and you'll be able to link up and join the fun! I've come up with two pictures for Friday Favorites, but I can't decide which one to use! So now you all get to pick!

Picture A.


or...


Picture B.



Leave me a comment letting me know your favorite! :)

Keep a look out for the "relaunching" of According to Em!!


Much love,
Em


9 comments:

  1. I'd say picture B is my favorite!! <3 By the way, I LOVE your blog!!! And as soon as I can get on a "blogging schedule" ;) your blog is going to be one of my daily reads! ;D Maybe when you get your new design up, we can do a button swap! I'm working on a new design too :)

    TTYL!
    Lindsey
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture A :) Let me know if you need some help, I have had lots of expieriance :)
    Jesus loves you!
    xoxo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey- Thank you Lindsey!! :) You're so sweet! And yes I would love to swap buttons! Oh yes, aren't new blog designs the best?!

    Sophie- Thanks dear! Allrighty, I will! Aw, thank you! That really made my day! I think that's something we all need to be reminded of sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!! <3 I'll grab yours right now! :)

      Delete
    2. Wait, do you want me to grab your current one, or wait til you get your new button with your new blog design? :)

      Delete
  4. Hey there! I like picture B :)

    May I ask who will be doing the blog design? It's about time I get a new look ;)

    K~la
    Chazak! (Be Strong)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kaela! I'm SO sorry I never replied to this!! I totally thought I had! Thanks for your vote on the pictures!! :) Jessica from Diary of a Beautiful Soul is doing my blog design!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey- I would love it if you could wait and grab my new one! :) It should hopefully be up in a week or two! Thanks so much dear! I will be sure and grab yours soon!!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete