Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinspirational Tuesdays

Hello loves,

Today I'm linking up with Jessica from Diary of a Beautiful Soul for Pinspirational Tuesdays!! So excited to finally do this! :)

Click here!






Trampoline tent for summer sleepovers. :) This would be so fun!!
Trampoline tent for summer, perfect for summer sleepovers. Whoever invented this is a genius!


.
I love how they got the cat from three different angles. I need to try this sometime with Cali.

like :)
I repinned this outfit from Jessica. :) We seem to have similar taste, because I'm always loving everything she pins! Haha, sorry if I seem a bit stalkerish Jessica! It's just that everything you pin is so me! :)

.
Yes, I will!! ....... someday.


:)
I love this quote so much. The first time I saw it I wanted to cry.


I wonder if he thinks this too...
Does anyone else ever think this? Because I sure do!


And there you have it folks! If you want to follow me on Pinterest here's the link :
http://pinterest.com/accordingtoem/


Much love and Happy Tuesdays,

Em



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely think that too. ;) Yet, here I am wondering about it again... anyway love the idea of the trampoline tent. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trampoline is epic! I need one this summer. Thanks for linking up ;)

    xo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete