Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh Saturday~

Hello loves,
Saturday started off with me  waking up from a dream in which I was in the 74th Hunger Games! Yeah, it was pretty awesome! Sadly, I don't remember Peeta being there. (Of course my dream couldn't be perfect!) The arena was a little different. We were still in the woods, but we each had our own horse that we got to ride. (The cool thing was I was a really good horse rider! :)) Then I became allies with Glimmer. (Freaky, right?) That quickly ended with her trying to stab me to death with ten little needles (Yeah, I don't know if that  would have worked). I took the needles from her though and pinned her to the ground.... And that's where my dream ended. Seriously, I was so mad!! My dreams can never be perfect!!

Finally after realizing my dream wasn't true, I dragged myself out of bed and went out to the kitchen where I fixed myself a delicious breakfast of toast with nutella and a cup of coffee. Yes, I love coffee, and my world just wouldn't be complete without it!

After breakfast I did my hair and makeup, put on a swimsuit shorts, grabbed my sunglasses and ipod and went outside to mow. I spent the next hour listening to Taylor Swift, Anthem Lights, and One Direction while I zoomed all over the yard mowing nice, straight, lines (sort of).

I then came inside and discovered that I had the whole house to myself! :) So what did I do? I read a book and made homemade macaroni and cheese. When I'm home alone I love to cook. I can take as much time as I want, put on music, take pictures, and just enjoy myself. Macaroni and cheese is one of my favorite comfort foods!






Yes, it was amazing!

I spent the afternoon working out, talking with a friend, cleaning, etc.

This evening I tried out a new marinade and we grilled these delicious steaks and had them with baked potato's and a nice, big salad. A perfect finish to the day.


I love the weekends. They always go by way too fast, but I enjoy them while they last!

How was your Saturday?

Much love,
Em



5 comments:

  1. LOVELY post, m'dear! Aw, sounds like a lovely day! Yum.yum.yum. That Mac and cheese looks so delicious! :))) You are absolutely gorgeous! :)) Okay, I keep hearing the name "One Direction". Whom are they? You are going to have to show me on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! Thanks for your sweet comments! :) Hope you had a simply lovely day! Aww, you are too sweet AND you are gorgeous!! :) (and a darling!) Oh, I am going to HAVE to show you 1D on Wednesday! I just got introduced to them a few weeks ago, but they have this one song I think it's called "What Makes Your Beautiful" thats amazing!! Love you!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I love having the house to myself- it is the BEST! Anthem Lights is amazing!
    My Saturday- Roll out of bed at 5:30 am, get dressed, put on make-up, wake Spark up. Then at 6 everyone else woke up and I had some cofee (Mmmm), by 6:30 Spark, me, my brothers, mom and Gpa were in the car heading to Witchita. ( I know crazy heading in the direction of the storms), we get there at 9 and it is all cloudy and windy and cool. [we were there to see Carl's competition more on that later]. After 3 hours of sitting outside watching R/C planes fly or try to fly we ate at Arbys. Then began the long trip back home. Got back by 4 and left for supper at Hibachi Grill a few hours later. (FYI this was the short version of my day : ))

    So how was my Saturday you ask? EXHAUSTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Just noticed I spelled 'coffee' wrong! Oops, guess I better pay closer attention.

      Delete
  4. Wow, sounds like you had a long day!! I'm sure you were tired!

    ReplyDelete