Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I got a haircut!!

Hello loves,
So this afternoon I got my hair cut and highlighted and I'm really excited to share it with y'all! I haven't cut my hair this short in about five years, and it was my first time getting highlights, so it was a big change, but I'm so happy with the results!


Before:

I took this just last week. Haha, sorry, I know it's not the best picture ever, but I wanted something recent that showed the length of my hair.


After:



I absolutely love it and am so happy that I finally got it done! So what do you think?


Much love and a hug,
Em

11 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! You look soooo Beautiful! Really like the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious girl, my jaw just dropped!!!! You are LITERALLY the definition of "drop-dead-gorgeous" :)) I simply love the style, and the highlights look so amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Congrats, you look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Seriously, it is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks guys!! Y'all are too sweet! Your comments really made my day! I'm so thankful for each of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! I got a hair cut kinda like yours and was so happy with it! Enjoy it!!!!

    Emmaspic.blogspot.com
    ^my blog :)^

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Love it! Nice pictures! I can't take pics of myself to save my life!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma- Thanks dear!! Yes, I love my haircut too! It's such a great length!

    Alex- Aw, thanks! :) Haha, yeah, it takes a lot of practice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing! You're so pretty! It makes you look so much older too! Haha bet your mom loves that... :)

    ~Mandy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys! Y'all are too sweet!! :) Mandy- Haha, yeah I don't know what my Mom thinks of it, but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete