Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites!! :)

Hello loves,
So I'm beginning to think I have a problem when I realized that about half of my posts are somehow linked to Pinterest! Haha, well, Pinterest does inspire me, and you all seem to like my posts, so I'm just going to keep doing it! :)


Favorite Shoes:
:)
I want.


Favorite Darling Animal:

Too adorable!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. !!! This is THE definition of cuteness!! I just fell madly in love.


Favorite Recipe:

Chocolate eclairs... not a hard recipe either! YUUMMMMMM!
Chocolate eclairs. I really want to try this recipe sometime!

Favorite Laugh(s):


hahahaha

hahaa...
Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've thought this!! Math problems are almost never realistic!


Favorite Best Friend Quote:

yep! :)
Haha, yep! :)


Favorite Work Out Quote:
<3
I love this so much and I'm going to try it the next time I go running!


And there you have it folks! Happy Friday!!

Much love,

Em

P.S. I am working on a ton of posts right now so keep your eyes peeled for All Things Animal, 15 before 15, Birthday stuff, vlogs, and more!!





2 comments: