Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Hello loves,
Allrighty, so I promised y'all I'd tell you about my birthday, but before I do I just wanted to say THANK YOU to y'all for your beyond amazing, sweet, lovely comments! You really made my day! I felt so blessed! I love  you all so much!! So once again, thank you!!
My birthday was a low key affair.  I didn't have a party or anything, just hung out with my family, ate delicious food, watched baby videos, and opened presents. And what did I eat you ask? Some of my favorite food of course! :) Breakfast was poached eggs and bacon, lunch was a salad and chicken quesedilla from our local mercantile (it has a deli) and dinner was honey-mustard chicken, fried okra, cous cous salad, and fruit! All my presents were very sweet. I got the Shabby Chic bedspread I've been wanting forever, a few work out things (yay!), clothes, craft stuff, and a Kelly Clarkson cd! Haha, yeah so after I got out of the shower I heard these crys coming from the tv and asked my parents what it was ( in my mind I was thinking it was some type of animal). Much to my surprise, they told me it was me!! Without my knowledge, they had started my baby videos. :) Hehe, yes I was a wee bit of a cryer, but I made up for it with all of my charm and cuteness! :) To top it all off, my dear sweet sister, who had been working hard at ballet, stopped by Billy Vanilly on the way home and brought me an "I Love Lemon" cupcake at 10 o'clock at night! Isn't that sweet?! Anyhow, it was a beyond lovely birthday and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

And now for a few pictures...


this is what Cali spent the evening doing. :)

The cupcake!! :)


breaded okra!! One of my favorite foods in the whole world! If you haven't had it, then you've been deprived of something amazing!

Jillian Michael's, oh yeah! Haha, now don't think I'm some strong, fit, six-pack girl! Seriously, her workouts just about kill me, I can barely make it through one, but hey, you have to start somewhere! :)

Thanks again my lovely followers for all of your sweetness!

Much love,
Em


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad I'm not the only one that Jillian Micheals videos almost kill. :P

    ReplyDelete