Saturday, April 21, 2012

15 before 15: #6 and #15

Hello loves!
Allrighty, so I accomplished two more things on my list, and sadly these will probably be the last things I accomplish, since my birthday is Monday! I know, I know, I didn't finish everything on my 15 before 15, but remember I only started this 5 months ago! I promise that I WILL finish my 16 before 16! (It should be going up sometime next week! :)) Anyhow...

#6 Have a Picnic- Check!

I'm going to be doing a huge post on this soon, because I have about 200 pictures, but for now I'll just show you a few:

I went on a picnic

with this  lovely lady!


and Cali :)


Sam tagged along a bit too!





#15 Read a book in the Bible or do a devotional: Check!

Actually, I did both! I read A Man Worth Waiting For and read 20 Not-So-Famous Bible Stories (I think that's what it was called). You see, in the back of my Bible I have a list of stuff I could read like "30 days in the Psalms"  "60 Days with Jesus" and so forth. Anyhow, these 20 Bible stories were really good! I always LOVE discovering new stories in the Bible!



Here's the book I was talking about. This is a must read for all young women! It was so, so good! It counts as a devotional some because it focuses on the story of Boaz and Ruth (the Bibles ultimate love story!) and has some Bible reading in it. This book was so amazing and eye-opening. It gave me a lot to think about and changed my perspective on some stuff. Please read this, because it has the ability to change your life!

Happy Saturday!! Love you all!

Hugs,
Em



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! I just edited the ones of you! :)))


    Oh and there are five kittens total! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, can't wait to see the pics! I've edited some of yours too! :)
    Oh my goodness, I am SO, so excited to see them!!

    ReplyDelete