Monday, March 26, 2012

These are a few of my favorite blogs...

Hello loves,
So I thought it was time that I showcased a few of my favorite blogs.




Cindi , the authoress of  Cotton Candy Clouds :) I've known her for years and she is such a sweetheart! And extremely talented at photography and writing!


This is Jessica from Diary of a Beautiful Soul! Isn't she beautiful? And she always leaves the sweetest comments! :)




Jesus Chick! I always love her "Smile a little Mondays" and I'm quite jealous of her header. Go check it out, it's amazing!!




Madison and Spark from In training to help. If you're a dog lover then you should go check this out! I know Madison in real life and was there with her when she picked up Spark. I took this picture right after she picked him up. :)



Elisha, the authoress of The Official Blog of Elisha! I know, aren't her eyes beautiful?




This is Lou from Skip to my Lou! I love her blog name! :) I know Lou in real life too and she is so much fun to be around! She is always so crafty and has the best ideas!

[IMG_6226+2.JPG]

Babycakes from The Adventures of Babycakes and Toots. I love her font because it reminds me of a typewriter. Her blog is cute and sweet and you just have to check it out!


And there you have it folks! There are so many wonderful blogs out there, and these are just a few of my favorites! Hope you take the time to check them out!

Love,
Em

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, Em! This was really sweet♥

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you dear! :)))) You are too sweet! :))

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(:

    That's all I can say. <3 oh, and thank youuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so welcome! You're always making my day, so I thought it was my turn to make yours! :) Love you all! Thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete