Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh, the weekend

Hello loves,

Weekends. Oh, how I love the weekends.

Weekends are a time for.....

Learning new piano songs like "100 years"

Great workouts

.

Playing family board games like "Clue"

Rereading The Hunger Games
:)

I have to keep reminding myself this.



Making carrot cake :)



Tyring out a new hairstyle

braid with low pony

I don't have a picture of my hair, but it was pretty close to this.


Snuggling with Cali





Having my grandparents over for dinner. Homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Oh yes.



Seeing the first signs of spring
how beautiful!



Long phone conversations with friends



Getting out your spring and summer clothes, and trying on 160 hand-me-downs in two hours. Only 52 of them fit.


and Pinterest :)


All right, now I'm going to go walk on the treadmill and watch this show:
Once Upon a Time. Best show ever.



How was your weekend?


Love,
Em






2 comments:

  1. My weekend is going better! Thanks to you! Love OUAT watched it this evening. Watching the final episode of season 2 of DA! Love it. CAN'T. WAIT. TO. TALK. ABOUT. IT. WITH. YOU. SOON. Enjoy your evening.
    <3 Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment Maddie! Yes, Once Upon A Time was very good! Looking forward to next weeks show! Yay, you're almost done with DA!!! CAN'T WAIT to talk about it!!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete