Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lately, My Life (In Photos)

Hello loves,
So, it's been a while since I've told y'all about what I've been up to. It's time I bring you up to date.



The other day I was in my room doing my hair while Cali played on the floor. All the sudden I noticed it was quiet, which can only mean once thing. Trouble. "Cali? Cali! Where are you?" Then I noticed the lump on my bed. "Could it be...? Oh, surely not."


                                                                Yep, it's possible.



One Saturday my grandparents brought their ATV down ( it's kind of a mix between a four wheeler and a golf cart. So basically it's a safe four-wheeler. ) Sam couldn't have been more excited. (Don't worry, I didn't let him drive. I'd like to live to see my birthday, thank you very much.) It was actually really fun. We spent over an hour racing all over the yard at the fantastic speed of 16 miles an hour.




I've been wanting to make the Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies for a long time, so when a friend came over a few weeks ago we made them! :)


Oh my goodness. They are amazing!! They were gone in a matter of hours. My Dad's guilty of eating half of them. (This picture is from the Pioneer Woman's site. I only took two pictures and they turned out really bad!)



Nina loaned this to me the week before the movie. I read it cover to cover in one day. This and the Tribute Guide helped to raise my excitement level. Oh goodness, I so wish the movie was on dvd. I can't wait to see it again!!


Sneak peak of my Easter dress!! (It's from ModCloth!! :) ) I really love it!



photography :)
I've been taking lots of pictures lately!


Makes me wish that summer was here!
We're planting our garden tonight! :)

(These last two were via Pinterest)


Much love,
Em

P.S. I was out at Double JJ farm the other day and took about 200 photos! :) So, there will be a big post coming soon! You won't want to miss it, the baby goats are sooo cute!!



4 comments:

  1. oh, my... i lol'd at your cat. he seriously slipped under the mattress? yeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buuny use to do the same thing;)
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That picture you took of the brownies looks like it could be in a magazine. Wow. Just beautiful. haha, I love Cali. Too sweet. :))) Speaking of which, if you are still looking into getting a kitten...I am almost 97% sure that my cat is pregnant. Sooo hopefully they'll be here soon. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica- Haha, I know she's a goof-ball! :)

    Em- Awww, that is SO sweet!!

    Cindi- Haha, whoopps, I forgot to say that I stole that picture from the Pioneer Woman's site! :/ Sorry! Oh, I wish I was that good! My pictures turned out really bad! Yay!!! I still want one of your precious kittens if she has some!! :)

    ReplyDelete