Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Hunger Games Post

Hello loves,
I was tagged by Jessica over at Diary of a Beautiful Soul to do this little Hunger Games sort of quiz. Thanks Jessica! I'm pretty excited. :) Allrighty, here it goes:
***

1. Your sister's/brother's/best friend's name gets called at the reaping. What is your immediate reaction?
Wow. I'm not sure what my immediate reaction would be. If my little brother, Sam, was called I'm sure my reaction would be a lot like Katniss's when Prim was called. He's my baby brother and I couldn't bear the thought of him dieing in the arena, so of course I would volunteer. If my older sister or best friend was called I would freak out. In all honesty I'm not sure if I would volunteer or not, I'd have to get past my fear first.


prim








 

2. In the training center, there are several different stations to practice your skills, some of them being how to camouflage yourself, archery, sword training, climbing, spear throwing, hand-to-hand combat (wrestling), and agility. Which one would you head for?
Oh, that's a hard one. I would focus on agility, climbing, archery, and hand-to-hand combat. I'm pretty tiny so I could probably do well in trees, except for the fact that I don't know how to climb. I'm not very fast so I would definitely want to work on agility. I'm okay at hand-to-hand combat, so I would want to strengthen and polish those skills before I head into the arena. And lastly, of course the bow and arrow would be my weapon of choice.


training








 

3. You're in the arena and the countdown has just started. When the cannon goes off, what's your strategy?
Grab whatever is closest to me (hopefully it's something good) so that at least I have something and then take off. Get away from the blood bath as fast as possible and put as much distance as I can between me and the other tributes. Find a place to set up camp. Somewhere where I can hide out and sleep for the night.
Hunger Games












 

4. You are feeling like you're being watched. You glance over your shoulder and sure enough, the youngest tribute in the Games is watching you. What do you do?
It depends. Don't surrender your weapon immediately. Talk to them. If they were anything like Rue then I would team up with them. I feel better with an ally.

rue







 

5. There are only four tributes left in the arena, including you. What do you do?
Hide out and keep a low profile. Hope that the other tributes would kill each other or starve to death. If the game makers get impatient, then I would probably get close to the others, climb a tree, and shoot them.



Hunger Games


.






 

6. Which supporting character are you most like and why?
I'm a bit like Prim. I'm not brave, bold, and athletic like Katniss. I could never shoot an animal. And I don't think I'd live very long in the arena.








7. Which supporting character is your favorite?
Oh, I don't know. I like Rue, Prim, and Cinna a lot.





***

And now to tag some fans. Almost all of the fans that I know have already done this, so I'll just tag
If you're a follower of my blog and are a fan of the Hunger Games, then I tag you too! :)
Love,
Em

P.S. 2 DAYS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. great answers! and i love the pictures you picked ;)

    ReplyDelete