Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,

Favorite Hunger Games picture:

Awww. Rue was so happy to see her fellow tribute Thresh at the premiere. So just ran into his arms. so sweet.
Rue and Thresh at the Hunger Games premiere! Too sweet!


Favorite Food:

Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
I have an obsession with these. We're making some tomorrow morning. :)


Favorite Dream House Idea:

Napping swing :-)
I could do so much with this swing. A great place to read, talk, nap, write, daydream, or blog!


Favorite Dress:

ruffles
Love.love.LOVE!!


Favorite Look:
Ooh la la… waves! http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/04/ooh-la-la/
My favorite part of this is the waves. :)


Favorite Shoes:

Sparkle!
Yes please!


Favorite Laugh:
:)
Haha, I love the cats expression! :)


Be thankful for you
This is a quote for life. Something we all need to be reminded of. I love this so much! I think I'll frame it!


Favorite Animal Picture:
.
Haha, I laughed so hard the first time I saw this!


Favorite Craft Idea:
whimsy


Favorite Picture:


love this.
Oh, I would love if this was my mailbox!

Happy Friday y'all! I hope you have a great weekend! Today's cleaning day and I'll also be mowing, yes, mowing in March! Isn't that crazy?! I'm also excited because tomorrow my Mom, Livvy, and I are having a girls shopping day! :)

Much love and a hug,
Em





5 comments:

  1. great faves. i tagged you today... http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html

    have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jessica! I can't wait to do a post on that! :)

    Love,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. =)
    ~Aidyl
    aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh I just fell in love with your blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much guys!! I'm so happy to have two new followers! :)

    ReplyDelete