Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hello loves,
I know it's not quite Friday, but I didn't think I would have time to do this tomorrow, so I'm doing it a day early.


Favorite Book:

Unlocked

I just finished this book, and it was AMAZING!!! Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors, I love all of her books!



Favorite Quote:
Simply said...
This is so, so true.



Favorite Laugh:

:)

Haha, I love this!


Favorite Animal Picture:

/

Awwwww


Favorite Look:

pleats

So pretty



Favorite Hair:
So cool!
This is SO cool! I want to learn how to do this!



Favorite Vintage Picture:

cameras!

I'm thinking of framing this.


Favorite Food:
S'mores Cupcake - these look so good!
Smores Cupcakes. Oh, these look so good!



Favorite Hunger Games picture:

.
My thoughts exactly.


Favorite Dream House Idea:

2 story closet...wow.
2 story closet. Oh wow. I think I'm in shock.


Favorite Craft Idea:

Paper roses
Paper Roses



Favorite Photo:

dancing in the rain together
Dancing in the rain. So sweet. And the photographer is genius. I love the way everything is blurred, and you can really see the rain.


That's all for now folks!

Love,
Em

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for a HUGE Hunger Games post!! Full of pictures, video clips, info, quotes, etc.!


5 comments:

  1. That quote about loving an animal is so. true. I repinned the puppy one.
    (And yayayayayay, only 14 more days!)

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey emalee!(: I LOVE the favorite look and the favorite vintage picture!<3 I'm following your blog now!

    ~lindsey~
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lindsey! I'm going to go check out your blog! :) Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - YES those smore cupcakes look amazingly yummy! Bingo on the dream closet, amen for the spider quote, beautiful for the last picture.

    Kaela with
    Chazak! (Be Strong)

    ReplyDelete