Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Hello loves,
Happy Friday! I'm so happy that the weekend is here!

Favorite Quote:

Be Happy :))


Favorite Hunger Games picture:

Goodness, it's so hard to pick just one!
.

Sooooooooo excited!!


Favorite Animal Picture:
I am a cat and I can sleep wherever I want

Haha, cats are so funny! Cali loves to sleep on cars and for a while she slept in our strawberry plant pot. :)


Favorite Food Idea:
Tiramisu Cupcakes

Martha Stewart's Tiramisu Cupcakes. Yum!


Favorite Photo:
a blur of florals

A blur of florals


Favorite Hair:
The Classic.

Audrey Hepburn! So classy! :)


Favorite Look:
.

So cute!


Favorite Dream:
ooooo wannaa do thisss

I so want to do this!


Favorite TV show:

Downtown Abbey

Downtown Abbey! Can't wait for Season 3!!


Favorite Bedroom:
cozy bedroom

Isn't it lovely? I'd like this to be my room!


And that's it for this week's addition of Friday Favorites! Hope you enjoyed it!

Love you all! Have a fabulous weekend!

Love,
Em






8 comments:

  1. Where are the sources for all these photos? I really like the "favorite photo" one and I want to know where it came from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libby! All of these photos are from Pinterest! That's where I always get my "Friday Favorites" photos from! :) Pinterest is the best! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice favorites! That bedroom is super cute, and I am almost halfway through the first season of Downtown Abbey =D

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica! Yes, isn't Downtown Abbey the best?! I just love it! :)

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started Season 2 of Downton Abbey! I love it! Thanks for sending me to it...Now I'm addicted! Cats are so goofy! But you have to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! Haha, now we're both addicted! I love that show so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is too cute! Love all of your pictures! Hope you follow back!
    -fashionhauties.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Abby! I'm so excited that you're following! I will most definetly follow your back! :)

    Love,
    Em

    ReplyDelete