Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Favorites (One Day Late)

Hello loves,
Sorry that "Friday Favorites" is a day late this week!


Favorite Hair:

beautiful!
I'm thinking wedding hair?


Favorite Dress:

Teal and chiffon and ruffles
Teal and chiffon and ruffles. Yummy!


Favorite Food:

oh my word.
oh my goodness. I desperately want to make these!


Favorite Hunger Games Picture:
Terrible!!!  ...but it kinda makes you wonder.
I had really never thought of this before. It kind of makes you wonder... Another reason I dislike Gale.


Favorite Dream House Idea:

swoon #home #porch
Amazing!


Favorite Quote:

hehe.
Pretty cool, huh?


Favorite Darling Animals & Laughs:

(I had several favorites this week)

round
round :)


Nooooo!
Nooooooooo!!


Tom and Jerry - Real life
Tom and Jerry- Real Life


tee hee...
Hahahaha

awww :)
Awwww, of course you can!


And my personal favorite:

:)



Favorite Picture:
climbing a tree
I love the angle of this picture, the colors, and the lighting!


Much love and a hug,
Em



10 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Oh those cat..........too funny!!!!!

    Em@ www.itscalledart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Em! I love it!!

    Alex A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair and the cat bath ones especially. :) I love its big eyes. :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, isn't that hair amazing? I really love it! Haha, and yeah, that cat bath one is hysterical! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny pictures! love the hairstyle on the first photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks Cindi and Nadia!! :)

    ReplyDelete