Friday, March 30, 2012

Dear People,

Hello loves,


I was inspired by Jessica  to do this. :)


        


Dear Geometry,

When will I use you in the real world?? Just wondering.

Sincerely,
x=?


Dear Pinterest,

Why is it that whenever I find a bunch of pins that I love, you freeze up and won't repin!

Sincerely,
JustPinAllready


Dear Gap,

Thank you for making shorts that finally work! It's been too long since I put on a pair that weren't too lowcut, tight, or short!

Sincerely,
A Grateful Customer


Dear Rue,

You didn't deserve to die, but I have to say that you had the best death scene ever!!

Sincerely,
Still Crying


Dear  Hair Commercials,

No girl will ever have perfectly smooth, shiny hair that stays in place. And no product will make it look like that!

Sincerely,
Real Hair


Dear Tetanus Shot,

I'm quite scared of you. I'd rather not have you injected into my bloodstream.

Sincerely,
Afraid of needles


Dear Katniss,

Why can't you make up your mind when it comes to guys?! I mean, seriously, did you have to spend three books deciding?

Sincerely,
I Pick Peeta


Dear followers,
There are 27 of you?? Really?! Wow, you just made my day!!

Sincerely,
Your Happy Authoress


Much love and a hug,
Em

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these were great! I love the Pinterest and Katniss ones ;)

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the ones that I heard like the geometry one is...

    Dear Mr. Algebra,

    Please stop asking us to find your "X"... She's never coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha,that's a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete