Thursday, March 15, 2012

All Things Hunger Games!!!

Hello loves,

Can you believe that exactly one week from now I will be getting ready for the Hunger Games premiere?!!! Wow, I have waited for so long, that it's hard to believe that it's almost here!! I still remember a few years ago when I got The Hunger Games book in the mail. I remember how I fell in love with Peeta. How I cried when Rue died. I remember counting down the days until the Mockingjay came out. I remember pre-ordering the books. I remember that moment of excitement and sorrow when I picked up The Mockingjay and realized that this is the end. I remember how I savored every last page and the feeling of sadness that swept over me when I finished. I remember bawling when Prim died. I remember a year and a half ago when I first heard that the movie rights to the Hunger Games had been bought. I remember eagerly checking the Internet to see who had been cast. I remember that amazing moment when the first trailer was released. Just two weeks ago I picked up the Hunger Games book again. I fell in love with Peeta again, cried when Rue died, loved Katniss's courage, bravery, spunk, and all of her amazing outfits! :) And now, fellow HG fans, our wait is almost over. In just seven days we will see Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Rue and all of the other beloved HG fans on the big screen!



Pictures:

Katniss

Hunger Games

the Seam
the Seam


prim


katniss, peeta, haymitch


effie doing her make-up...
Effie doing her makeup


Cinna♥
Cinna

waiting....
waiting for their interviews...

Foxface
Foxface

Glimmer
Glimmer

Marvel
Marvel

Clove
Clove

haymitch in the crowd/
Haymitch in the crowd

Caesar Flickerman  & Katniss Everdeen
Caesar and Katniss!!

watching..

watching tv

Cinna, Effie, Haymitch, Katniss, Peeta, and Portia

 Katniss, Haymitch, and Effie


 Cinna, Haymitch, Peeta.

being served.



training
training

Can't wait for the movie!!!

katniss & peeta


Careers!
Careers

rue
Sweet Rue :)


peeta
Peeta

:) So excited!!


tributes
tributes parade

Katniss and Peeta before Tribute Parade


capitol people
Capitol People

more capitol citizens


capitol people


ooh, Snow and the head Gamemaster
President Snow and Seneca Crane


on board
on board

Haymitch and Katniss


Getting ready...
Getting Ready...

.

rue

Katniss

Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

CAVE SCENE
CAVE SCENE!!!

.


<3


Quotes and other pictures:

Hunger Games!

The Hunger Games!

Hunger Games
she came here with me


so sweet!

rue


.

Hunger Games!!!

A Mockingjay

haha

may the odds be ever in your favor


Haha, I can't wait for the movie!!

Effie Trinket

:)


The Final Poster


thank goodness!


poster for the movie!!


:)

On the set
on the set

dear team gale...

True.
Yep

pretty&#9829;
A Mockingjay is a creature that the Capitol never intended to create

.

.
I'd never be happy without you



Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift

Hunger Games trailer

Hunger Games trailer #2

Hunger Games trailer #3

Hunger Games trailer #4

#4 is my very favorite!!

Hunger Games trailer #5

Hunger Games trailer #6

Hunger Games clip- shooting pig

Hunger Games clip- Here to Help

Hunger Games clip- Peeta's interview

Hunger Games behind the scenes


And there you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm So excited for the Hunger Games!!! I have a t-shirt and I'm going to braid my hair! :) Are you going to dress up? Best of all, I'm in a private theater with a bunch of my friends!! It's going to be super fun!!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Love,
Em














3 comments:

  1. eeeek, i hadn't seen "here to help yet." this post was the very definition of awesome. well, at least in my dictionary ;)

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Jessica! :) I know, I freaked out every time a new trailer or clip came out! 7 DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you haven't seen this version of Safe and Sound. Cracks me up every time I watch it...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXg693pq3HU

    (you'll have to copy and paste it I think)

    Try to watch it before I see you next!

    ReplyDelete