Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Absolutely Delicious Blog Award!!

Hello loves,
I was absolutely delighted when I got on my blog today and discovered that Jessica had awarded me! Thank you so much Jessica!! I can't tell you how flattered I am!



The rules:

1) Post the rules

2) Award 4 other people

3) Tell them in a comment on their blog that you have awarded them

4) Put the award on your blog
Can I just say that it was really, really hard to pick just 4 people! I love so many blogs! I tag:

Elisha



I hope y'all are having a lovely weekend! I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep tonight! :) Daylight savings totally threw me off!


Love,
Em 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Em! :) Sorry, I never got around to posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison- You're welcome!! :)

    You're welcome Cindi! :) Oh, that's fine dear!

    ReplyDelete