Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wordy Wednesdays

Hello loves,
Haha, I'm sure y'all are wondering what the title of my post is supposed to mean, but I'm getting there. You see, since I've been on Pinterest I've fallen in love with quotes. There are so many wonderful quotes!! Quotes can be such a reflection of you, quotes can make you laugh and smile, quotes can inspire you. So that's what I'm going to do today. I'm going to make you laugh and smile. I'm going to be your little dose of inspiration.

.

So true

Haha, so true!!


haha...


.


.


Hunger Games

Haha, this is always happening to me!

.


This is so very true.

amen.

And there you have it folks!

Before I go, I have some news to share! I accomplished another thing on my 15 before 15 list! Can you guess what it is? Here's a hint: It was delicious! :)  I'll be posting about it soon!

Much love and a hug,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment