Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lately, My Life

Hello loves,
Allrighty, get ready for a big post! It's time I bring y'all up to date on my life.










Lately:

*Cali's in love with her new bed.

*Got together with a dear friend that I hadn't seen in months.

* Saw Lou  in Seussical! Good job Lou!! :)



Got this CD from the library and love it! Kelly Clarkson is amazing!




Am obsessed with Downtown Abbey!! It's my new favorite show! I've been watching it on Masterpiece online and tonight I'm going to watch the Season 2 finale!!



My favorite people are Sybil and Branson. :) Love them! Can't wait for  Season 3!!!

best friends :)

via Pinterest


-c.s. lewis.

also via Pinterest

*Nina and I went shopping at Forever 21 and found lots of adorable clothes! :)

*tons of school. This is the time of year when I start to get tired of school and find myself longing for spring.





*Went to a KSDS  puppy party! I love KSDS and I hadn't been to one of their gatherings in a few months, so it was great to see all of the dogs again! They grow up so fast!


This is my special doggie, Max. :) He was a puppy-in-training, but didn't make it due to some allergies. I know that he would have made the most amazing guide dog though! Max isn't mine, but we share a special bond. I love him to pieces and I hope that my dog will be as wonderful as he is!



*Hung out with Madison and Spark  the other day! Spark's first birthday was yesterday! I can't believe how big he is! I feel like just yesterday I was driving with Madison to get him.

This is Spark on the day that Madison got him. Isn't he adorable?




This is the book I've been reading. The Lost Dogs by Jim Gorant. It is an amazing book! It has a very tragic beginning, but a happy ending!

* I've also enjoyed working out lately. I've always been really bad about exercising, but I'm finally settling into a routine. I love biking, walking/jogging on the treadmill, and doing Jillian Michael's workout videos. There's nothing better than the feeling of a great workout!

What have you been up to lately? I hope that y'all are having a wonderful weekend!

Much love and a hug,
Em












6 comments:

  1. I am in love with Downtown Abbey too! Wow, that cat of yours is beautiful♥

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!! i love all the pictures! I keep hearing that it is a good show, I will have to watch it sometime! :)))


    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear!! Yes, it was a fun show! They all did a wonderful job!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love calico cats - wish I had one. Those puppies are super cute!

    ~Breanne
    Chazak! (Be Strong)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, yes calico's are the best! They have a bit of an attitude, but they are really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete