Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,
Yep, it's that time of the week again!

Favorite Animal:
I love it when dogs and cats get along.

Aw, I love it when dogs and cats get along!


Favorite Look:

.

Love this so much!!


Favorite Hair:
Wow.

Yes, I would really like this to be me!


Favorite Craft:

crayons!!!!!!!!!!

I tried this with a friend once, but it kind of failed. I will try again though!

Apple Hand Pie Recipe and Box Template

Aren't these darling?



thank goodness!

Thank goodness, I was beginning to panick!


Favorite Photo:

Magical.

Simply Lovely.


Favorite Laugh:

:)

Haha, I love this so much!! :)


Favorite Quote:

Haha...true

This is so true!!!


And there you have it folks! Hope you enjoyed this weeks version of Friday Favorites!

Love,
Em

P.S. I've decided to start including quotes at the end of my posts.

"Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But its your choice to scream or enjoy the ride."





4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the one about the dog thinking his/her people were never coming back. I've seen it before actually but it still makes me laugh. Kinda why Spark doesn't stay at home in the house loose when we're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is too ADORABLE. :)) LOVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hair is gorgeous! oh, how i wish my pinterest closet was 4 reals. =D

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison- Hehe, yeah, I love that one! The first time I saw it I started cracking up. :)

    Cindi- Aw, yes that one is too sweet! I'm hoping thats how Cali is with the dog that we get. Well, I can dream...

    Jessica- Yes!! I love that hairstyle with the cute little bow! :) And yes, life would be so much easier if my Pinterest closet were real!

    ReplyDelete