Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Hello loves,
Yes I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing. I really like doing it! :)
Allrighty, let's get down to business:

Favorite Hairstyle

.
Fishtail! Yes, I really want to master this hairstyle!!

Favorite Picture:
:)
Best Friends. :)

Favorite Quote:

YES
A quote to live by!

Favorite Food:
Stuffed french toast
I've been wanting to make this for some time now. Doesn't it look amazing?

Favorite Animal:

too cute!
Isn't this hamster adorable?! Its eyes look kind of evil though... oh dear, I'll never be able to look at this picture the same.

Favorite Nerd Quirk:
.
Heehee, yes this is me! :)


Favorite Craft Idea:
Lovely and simplistic
Is this not adorable?! I can't wait to make these!


On a different note, I'm accomplished some more things on my 15 before 15 list!

*Over the past few months I've learned a few new hairstyles! I finally learned how to curl my hair, found my signature ponytail, and can do a messy bun that turns out 90% of the time! :) I'm still working on braiding though!

*I've got all of the stuff that I need together and tonight I'm going to start a scrapbook! I'm really excited! I've made ones for friends, but never one for myself.

*I'm working on #15. I'm reading a devotional and a book in the Bible. I'll be posting about that sometime in the future.

Yay, I love checking things off my list! :) I still have several more to accomplish, but I'm getting there!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Love,
Em

5 comments:

  1. I would love to try the fish tale! Fun Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma!! Yes, I really want to try the fishtail too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that nerd quirk is totally me. and that butterfly looks familiar! i think i have that pin ;) great ones.

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elisha!! :)

    Jessica- Haha, yes thats one of my favorites! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete