Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hello loves,
Yes, I know it's not quite Friday, but I didn't know if I would have time to write this tomorrow. First off, I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting much lately! Thanks for being patient! I'm officially back though, and you'll be seeing lots of new posts soon!!

Favorite Book:



Clara: The Early Years By Margo Kaufman. Even if you don't love animals, I think you will enjoy this one!



Favorite Hair:

Pretty curls.

One word. Gorgeous!!


Favorite Food:

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes...makes my mouth water!

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Oh yes.


Favorite Animal:

cute little bunny!

Don't look into its eyes, or you will surely melt from its cuteness.


Favorite Upcoming Movie:
The Final Poster

Is that even a question?


Favorite Craft Idea:
1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake!

I can't wait to make these this summer!!


Favorite Look:

.


Favorite Quote:

Pinned Image


Also, here's the link to my Pinterest page!

http://pinterest.com/accordingtoem/things-i-love/


Love you guys! I hope that you have a beyond wonderful weekend filled with much fun, happiness, and joy!

Yours Truly,
Em

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea!!! May I use it sometime? Aww, that quote is so sweet. And I am in love with that hair. Why can't my hair be that perfect?!?!? haha. :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the three friends. and , no, it's not a question -- I can't wait for the Hunger Gaaaaames!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emma!! :)

    Cindi- Thanks dear! Yes, you should definitely do it too! I got the idea from Lauren Conrad's site. :) Ugh, yes I wish my hair could look that perfect too!! We can always dream though... I had an absolutely wonderful time with you today!!

    Jessica- Yes, isn't that so sweet?! I love that quote! Haha, yes I'm about ready to faint from my excitement over the movie!!! March 23rd couldn't come soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete