Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Food, Beautiful Food

Hello loves,
So through Pinterest I have collected quite a lot of rather delicious looking food pins and I thought I would share some of them with y'all.

Pinned Image

Paula Dean's Pink Lemonade Cake. This is on my 15 before 15 list. I will be making this soon!!


Pinned Image

Chocolate Marshmallow Whoopie Pies. I've never had a whoopie pie, but these look really good!

Pinned Image

Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate. Yes please!

Pinned Image

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies. Yum!

Deep Dish cookie pie

Deep Dish Cookie Pie!!


Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies

Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies. I really, really want to make these!!


lemon poppy seed doughnuts

Lemon Poppyseed Doughnuts. I think I'm in heaven


yum

Not sure what this is, but YUM!!


Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Perfect.

Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Perfect.

Better Than Twix Bars

Better than Twix Bars. Amazing.


Chocolate Chip Cookie and Carmel-Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie and Carmel Peanut Butter Bars. Goodness.



ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP-STUFFED MUSHROOMS. sounds delicious

Artichoke Spinach-Dip Stuffed Mushrooms. Sounds delicious!


Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

Apple Cinnamon Roll Muffins


smores stuffed chocolate chip cookies
Smores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!!


Stuffed french toast
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast.

Peach Cobbler Dump Cake

Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. Count me in!

snickerdoodle muffins.

Snickerdoodle Muffins.

Cinnamon Roll Cake.

Cinnamon Roll Cake. I want it.

 oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookie

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza

Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza

mini pies

Mini Pies. Too cute!!

Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies. No flour or butter!

Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies. I made these!


Chocolate Cheesecake

Chocolate Cheesecake. I'll take ten.


Pretty amazing, huh? I had no idea half of these recipes existed until I got on Pinterest!

Now I'm going to go get a snack that I'm sure will not satisfy my sweet tooth. Or maybe I'll go and make one of these recipes!

Much love and a hug,
Em





4 comments:

  1. dear tormentor,
    aka, Em
    what have i ever done to you, that you must torture my tastebuds so?

    sincerely,
    hungry /:P'''''''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hungry,
    Muwhahahahahahaha, my evil plan has succeeded!!

    Haha, I was sooo hungry just writing this post! Glad that you enjoyed it Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica (and Em)~ I totally agree with you. I just ate but now I am starving again! WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe, I know, it all looks pretty yummy! Did you notice that allmost all of it was desserts? :) Haha, I was just thinking how this post could probably break any diet!

    ReplyDelete