Monday, January 2, 2012

Watch For Children!

Hello loves,
So, on New Year's day I decided to do some decorating in my room... and I was very pleased with my results.





                                                               I just love this picture!




She's decided this is her new favorite spot in the house. :) I think it's pretty cute.




Today my friend Lou came over. We made chocolate souffles, took pictures, went on a walk, and talked. And oh my, the chocolate souffles were amazing! Unfortunately, I don't have the recipe or else I would share it with y'all.







                                                    We made homeade whipped cream. :)



They were absolutely delicious! We each had 1 1/2. :) My family loved them too. They were all gone in two hours! I will definitely be making this recipe again soon!

                                                  

                                                    Somebody likes whipped cream. :)





                            Lindsey saw this sign and thought that we should get a picture with it.



Much love and a hug,

Em

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That is one attractive whipped cream picture... smokin! ;P haha, I had so much fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I thought it was a cute picture! :) I had a great time with you too!

    ReplyDelete