Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinterest and some other stuff

Hello Loves,
I'm so sad that the weekend is over! I had a very wonderful past few days though, and I'm always thankful for this short break from school. The past few days have been filled with TWO caramel frappuchinos, taking lots of pictures, writing letters, watching "Sweet Home Alabama" for probably the tenth time (I love that movie!), reading blogs, Pinterest, running errands with my Mom, my sisters 18th birthday party, delicious Chinese food, etc.

Yeah, so I recently joined Pinterest and I love it!! So, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures.

so sweet!

Really sweet Hunger Games picture!

Vintage

Darling Wildflower Photo!

Craft room

Awesome craft room!

Most.Adorable.Thing.Ever.
Adorable Coat!!!

HAIR

My dream hair! :)

Scottish fold kitten!

The cutest kitten e v e r !!! It's a Scottish Fold and I want it.... very badly.

Happiness is ...

Is this precious or what?!


I'll be posting more Pinterest photos again soon, because I have lots more that are just as cute!

So today I received two super sweet letters from friends and it just made my day! I love letters! They're something that I deeply cherish. I keep every single one of them, because I love to get them out every now and then and it's like finding a little treasure. They're full of memories. Letters are something to treasure dearly. If you want to make my day, send me a letter! :)

Okay now on to my embarrassing moment of the day. Well, actually this happened yesterday, but I thought I'd share it with y'all anyway. So I'm in American Eagle with my Mom and my sister and I ask an employee a question. She answered it, but it was only after I walked away that I realized she was a CUSTOMER!!! Oh wow, I was so embarrassed! Tell me that you've done this before too! Haha, oh well, I'm sure that I'll look back on this someday and laugh at myself.

Much love and a hug,

Em

5 comments:

  1. So fun! Oh, how I love pinterest! And yes, I think I have done that at a store before. Actually, last saturday someone thought I was an employee!
    Love ya,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou- haha, that's funny! Wow, did you feel flattered? I'm sure the person was as embarrased as I was when they realized you were a customer! Love you too!

    Elisha- I know, Pinterest is amazing! So addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! so it doesnt show that your following little blue eyes... :P if you wanna enter the giveaway you hafta(: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? It's showing that I'm a follower. I get notices on her blog posts and everything. Let me know if it's still not showing up on yours!

    ReplyDelete