Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photoshoot! :)

Hello loves,
Today Cindi came over, and we had a photo shoot! Haha, I know you're probably thinking I'm obsessed with photo shoots by now, but I just really love them! I mean, what girl doesn't? Anyhow, here's some of our best shots:

                                                                 gorgeous girl! :)



                                                         Cali wanted to join the fun. :)










Just wanted to say a quick thank you to y'all! You're my daily dose of inspiration and encouragement! Your comments mean so much to me! I love all of you lovely ladies!

Sincerely,
Em

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the kitty one. You are so lovely! <3
    Follow me??
    Little Bue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erynn! :) Aw, you are so sweet! Does it still not show that I'm following you? I just checked and it shows me that I'm following you. I'm getting updates on your posts and everything. Please let me know if it's still not showing up for you! Thanks for you lovely comment dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely girl, lovely photos, lovely blog!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carli!! You're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete