Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Music, Books, Curls, and Pineberrys! :)

Hello loves,
Okay, so I found this song and I am completely obsessed with it! I found it two days ago and have probably listened to it at least 10 times since then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7UFm6ErMPU

Her name is Angie Vazquez and she's singing Adele's song "Rolling in the Deep". She's only 10 years old, but she has an amazing voice! I actually prefer her to Adele. She posted it on Youtube in November and it quickly went viral. At the moment it has over 27 million hits! Her brothers are 15 and 13 and they play the drums, piano, and guitar. A music company has picked them up and they should be coming out with more songs soon! Hope you enjoy!

Okay, now on to books. So I've fallen in love with a new series! It's the Bailey Flanigan series by Karen Kingsbury . There are three books out at the moment and the fourth book comes out March 27th. This series is really, really good! There's this guy in the books, Brandon Paul. He's my dream guy. :) Even though he's fictional, I've totally fallen in love with him. I would like a guy that's a mix between Brandon Paul and Darcy Hawthorne (Mother Daughter Book Club). That would be my perfect guy.

On a different note, guess what? I learned to curl my hair!! Haha, I know, I should totally have figured that out by now, but it was just something I always struggled with. No matter how hard I tryed my curls would come out all kinky and weird. And then it's like one day it just clicked. So now I'm obsessed with curling my hair.





Right now I'm sitting munching on a really yummy Red Delicious Apple. I love these things, and I haven't had one in forever! They are my absolute favorite fruit e v e r ! Speaking of fruit, I heard tonight on the radio that a new fruit will be hitting supermarkets in April! It's called the Pineberry! It looks like a white strawberry, but it tastes like a pineapple!!! How cool is that?! I can't wait to try it!

Much love and a hug,

Em

7 comments:

  1. I'm checking that video out(: & btw..Your gorgeous!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think! Aw, thanks dear! You're so sweet and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOOOVEEDDDD IT!!!!!!!!<3 and awwh thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Is that really you?! Oh my fruitloop you're beautiful! :) And I love your hair, darling :)) I wish mine was like yours. I've only curled my hair once in my entire lifetime (for prom) because my hair is naturally full of curls and waves, so many they drive me insane.
    A pineberry? That sounds really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is so cute. That little girl has an amazing voice! I love your hair- you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures! And that new fruit sound really cool! Now you have me hungry for an apple!!!! Here is my blog if you want to check it out =)

    EmmsPic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. JC- Haha, thanks dear!! :) Oh, I've always wanted naturally curly hair! I think it's just gorgeous! Yeah, I can't wait to try the Pineberry!

    Madison- Yeah, she is amazing! Can't wait to hear more songs by her! Aw, thanks darling!

    Emma- Thanks dear! Thanks so much for following! I'll go check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete