Friday, January 27, 2012

Catching the Day

Hello loves,
Sorry I haven't posted much recently! I've been busy lately, and it's always hard to find the time to sit down and blog.

My days have been filled with lots of school, piano, family, friends, Cali, girl scout  cookies, Pinterest, letters, church, and music.

Last night Madison was over and while were looking at videos on Youtube we discovered that Angie Vazquez had come out with a new song!!!! I was so excited! "Rolling in the Deep" will forever be my favorite, but Forget You was really good too!

Also, this song has been playing through my head today. I've been dancing and singing around the house to it. :)

Today when Cali was in my room I made a little fort for her:







I've also found some more awesome Pinterest pictures!


so cool. i would love to do this!

An outdoor movie! I want to do this sometime with my friends. :)

Okay, I've officially found my dream house!

My dream house!!

.

"Oh, look at the pretty water! It feels so weird on my fur!"

Haha, so sweet!
Haha, I want this to be my cat!! :)


kitten :)

I think it's going to pounce.....

I absolutely love this picture! :)

So cute and classy!!

What makes you different - makes you beautiful

"What makes you different makes you beautiful. " So true. I love that quote!

Once Upon a Time. Best show ever.

This show is pretty awesome.

Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Perfect.

Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Perfect.


LOVE!!

Simply Beautiful!!


And now, my latest favorite photo:
Country  Wedding
This will be me someday! :)


When I went to the library recently I got a bunch of cat books and now I am quite knowledgeable on cats. I know all sorts of cat facts like:

*When a cat stares at you and slowly blinks its eyes it is sending you kisses. If you'd like to kiss it back stare at it and slowly blink your eyes.

*White cats with blue eyes are usually deaf.

*While cat's night visions is 10x better than humans, cat's cannot see in total blackness.

*On the list of things that Humans do that drive cats crazy: Dirty litter boxes, yelling, not giving them their breakfast on time, etc.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure you're getting a little sick of these cat facts, so I think I'll stop.

Okay, now before I leave you I'm going to give you something to ponder over. You know how teenagers are always so eager to grow up? I mean, I can't wait to get my own car (although I might need to learn how to drive first), graduate from high school, get married, have my own little house, have a job, etc. I'm always daydreaming about the future. I think sometimes though, we get too caught up in the future. We forget about TODAY!! Once this day's over, we can never have it back, it will just be memories. I want to live each day to the fullest. I want to start each day with enthusiasm.

Matthew 6:34

So, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow  will care for its self. Each day has enough trouble of it's own.

I love this verse. I'm constantly getting caught up in the future, my daydreams, my worries, etc. When what I should really be focusing on is today!


How was your day?

I love you all a bushel and a peck!

~Em

5 comments:

  1. i want to do an outdoor moviieee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a cat she likes to get in the chip box... with the chips. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisha- Yes!! I've always loved the idea, and the picture was just so cute!

    Emma Margaret- Hahaha, cats do the funniest things! That is so cute! You should get a picture of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that song by Jamie Grace. I learned it on the guitar. Also, those cat facts are pretty cool -- I didn't know that about the ones with blue eyes.
    LOL, But what makes this really funny is that I just found this on Pinterest today:

    http://pinterest.com/pin/249738741806311740/

    Have a lovely day/night!
    xoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that would be a really fun song to learn to play! Haha, yeah I really love cats (and dogs). My family sometimes thinks I'm crazy. Hahaha, wow, that is really funny!
    Thanks for commenting dear! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete