Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Rainbow in December

Hello loves,
Wow, I just realized that this is the first time that I've done two posts in one day! :)

Whoever heard of a rainbow in December? Well, this rainbow was right in our backyard the other day! It was absolutely beautiful! It reminded me of God's promise... and it made me feel happy. :) I just love rainbows.

                                                    Would you let me sleep on your bed?

On a different note, I thought that since it was New Year's Eve I better post my list of New Year's Goals!

New Year's Resolutions

1. Grow an inch
2. Get at least 10 new followers
3. Complete my 15 before 15 list
4. Do my 100th post
5. Get a new pet: perferably a dog or bunny
6. Dance in the rain
7. Have lots of photoshoots! :)
8. Stay the same shoe size
9. Get a new phone
10. Exercise reguarly
11. Read my Bible faithfully
12. Be nicer to my siblings

At this time next year, I'll let you know how I did.

I still can't believe that today is the last day of 2011. I'm a bit sad, but I'm ready for a fresh, new year! This year has been amazing, but difficult. Happy, but sad.
I'm excited for a new year though, and I can't wait to see what adventures and challenges it will bring me!
I hope that you all have a wonderful night tonight! I'll see y'all next year!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment