Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photoshoot!

Hey loves,
My friend and I recently had a photoshoot, and I promised her that I would post some of the pictures. :) What girl doesn't love a photoshoot? I was especially excited to do this, because I would get to use my new camera!

















I promised one of my followers that I would post a picture of my Hunger Games bracelet, so here it is!



Sincerely,
Em

P.S. Lou has inspired me to create a list of New Year's resolutions! I'm working on it at the moment and promise to post it soon!








4 comments:

  1. First of all, YOU TWO ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Seriously. I love the mirror idea. :)) Second, I really want your bracelet. :))

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and N are soooo gorgeous! Looks like you had fun! Can you come over and take pictures of us??
    Cool bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! I loooovee your blog!(: follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindi- Aw, thanks darling! You are utterly gorgeous too!! :)

    Madison- Thank you!! I would be absolutely delighted to have a photoshoot of you and Spark! :) You should email me!

    Elisha- Thanks so much! I'd love to! Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete