Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

It's Christmas Eve!!! This evening I went to the Christmas Eve service with my family, and then when we got back Olivia, Sam, and I opened gifts from each other. It's a tradition that on Christmas Eve us siblings exchange gifts.

The Christmas Eve service was just beautiful! And guess what?! Olivia got me a subscription to SUSIE Mag !!! Its kind of an off-spin of Brio. Which if you've never read Brio, it was an amazing magazine! Anyhow, I'm super excited to get my magazine in the mail!


Love you all!

~Em

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I got a Susie subscription for Christmas too! :) I'm really excited to get it in the mail soon...I hope.
    Great blog! Keep up the great work!
    -Gabrielle
    www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to get mine in the mail either! Hopefully both of ours come soon! Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete