Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodbyes are never easy...

Hey loves,
Two years ago this extraordinary girl came into my life, and last week I had to say goodbye to her. She left the state, under some unusual circumstances, and I don't know when I'll see her again. I know that God has an amazing plan for her though, and I just have to believe in it.





                                             Friendship bracelets! (in the colors of Ethopia. :))

I got to spend some greatly cherished time with her last week, as well as having a party for her.

God brought Haben into my life for a reason. I needed her, and she needed me. We share a special bond. I am so thankful for her and all of the sweet memories I have with her.

It's been tough, and I miss her A LOT, but I'm looking forward to writeing letters and chatting on the phone with her.

Please keep her in your prayers as she starts this new chapter in her life.

I love you all and am so thankful for each and every one of you!

Sincerely,
Em

6 comments:

  1. So sorry about this. I didn't know her that well but she seemed sweet. Hope your sadness goes away soon. God has a plan for everyone, remember this dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Madison. You are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(( I am going to miss Haben. She was such a dear friend. I know God has great plans for her and for you. Pretty much what Madison said. :))

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yes we will all miss her! She was an amazing friend! Yes, I believe God does have great plans for her and I think she's going to be really happy with her new family. Love you Liz! Thanks for the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I'm so sorry. 5 years ago, my own best friend moved away as well, so I understand exactly how you feel. Thank goodness for phones and email, we still talk often. :)

    By the way, I love your blog! Mind if I follow? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks JC! Your comment meant a lot!
    Aw, thank you! I'm so happy to have another follower! :)

    ReplyDelete