Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Things Christmas

Good evening loves,
I hope that you all had a pleasant day. Christmas is soon to be upon us, so I decided I needed to do a big Christmas themed post! You know, bring you up-to-date on everything.

This year I'm pretty sure that we have the perfect tree. I'm not sure how it could get any better. We got a great big 10 ft. tree last week and brought it home to decorate. I just love decorating the tree! It really gets me in the Christmas spirit!

                                                      

This year was the first year that I decorated my room. Remember that little tree I told you about? Well, here it is.

I have it sitting on my typewriter case, and all of my presents for friends and family are gathered around it. :)

I cut circles out of Christmas paper, strung them on string, and put a paper snowflake in the middle.( I plan to hang Christmas cards in the empty spaces. ) Then I put up some pretty lights and Voila!

Since we don't have a fireplace to hang our stockings on, my Mom had to be creative.

                                                       I think its pretty cute, don't you?


Now, to tell you a little bit about my day. This morning I enjoyed spending some time with Cali while I read history and literature. She sat next to me in a chair for about half an hour and was just content to purr and look around. You gotta love her! :) Then for lunch we swung by a new Indian restaurant and picked up some food. Oh boy, it was delicious and spicy! Yum! After I'd finished school this afternoon I went outside with Sam. You wouldn't believe how nice it was out! It felt like a spring day! I put on my birkenstocks, got out a lawn chair, and sat writeing in my gratitude journal while Sam played in his dirt box. It was such a treat to have such nice weather in the middle of December!

10 days until Christmas!!!!




Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! I'm off to have a cupcake now! :)

Much love,

Em

5 comments:

  1. You're little tree is sooo cute! Wow! You're a much better friend then I am... all my gifts for my friends are in my room on my desk. : (
    Sounds like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Madison! It was great to see you last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you Dear! Have a good time at your Gparents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will! :) Have fun at the puppy party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did although it would have been funner (I know that's not a real word) with you!

    ReplyDelete