Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#4 Get a Camera

Hello loves,
I'm so happy that it's Christmas break! My Christmas was just wonderful! The day was filled with lots of food, some presents, spending time with family, playing Catch Phrase, relaxing, and celebrating Christ's birth! Some of my lovely presents included a Canon Rebel T3 camera, a straightener, and a Hunger Games bracelet! Yes, I've been really enjoying my camera! :) It was definitely worth the wait!

And now, on to the pictures!







I promise to post lots more pictures soon! I hope y'all are enjoying your Christmas break!

I'm super excited for tomorrow, because one of my dear sweet friends is coming over! We're going to have a photoshoot, make cupcakes, and watch Audrey Hepburn movies! :) I'm so thankful for amazing friends! (and that includes you, my sweet followers!)

I'm a little worried about Cali, because I think she might be sick. So we might be taking her to the vet later this week. Will post an update on that soon!

Love you all!

Sincerely,

Em




5 comments:

  1. Yayyyy for camera's! Those pictures are lovely. did you give your new baby{camera} a name????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you got your camera!!! Also, I want to have you over, maybe sometime this week. Do you have any open days? Text me if you do!
    You'll be getting a letter from me tomorrow. :)

    Love and hugs,
    -Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi- Oh my goodness, I can't believe I forgot about that! I'll go name it right away! I'll let you know when I come up with the perfect name! :)

    Lou- Aw, you're so sweet dearie! Okay, I'll go text you! Yay, can't wait for your letter! :)

    Love you guys! Thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Hunger Games bracelet?! AAAHHHH! *swoons* You're so lucky!!! Can we please get a picture?! ;) hehe

    Merry {belated} Christmas! {Its the thought that counts right?}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha,yes I promise to post a picture soon! :)
    Thanks dear! Yes, it is the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete