Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let's get cookin!

Hey all!
So today we (my Mom, sister, and I) got busy with our Thanksgiving cooking. We made a pumpkin pie, apple pie, turkey (gobble, gobble!) , sour cream fan rolls, and cinnamon rolls. Oh, yum! I think I've already gained three pounds. :) All of those things had to be taste tested in case, you know, they didn't turn out right or something. Oh who am I kidding, yes I love to eat everything I cook, especially when it's something totally irresistaple like cinnamon rolls.


Before iceing...



After iceing.

Which do you prefer? I'll take them with iceing. Just one please... or maybe three.

I finished the day by picking up Christmas lights at Home Depot and decorating my room. (I'll post pictures soon) My Mom thinks I'm nuts, but I absolutely love them!

We'll be cooking more food tomorrow! Egg caserole, cranberry fluff salad, Mrs. Bennet salad, green bean caserole, sausage and pear stuffing, etc.

Before I go I had to say that I got a new follower today!!! (a million smiley faces) And yes, it made my day!


Much love and delicious food,

Em

P.S. I'm super excited for tomorrow's post! Stay tuned! 

4 comments:

  1. Those look delicious!!!!! I am doing Thanksgiving cooking and baking today! :)))) Excitinggg!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yum, yum!! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks YUMMY! Mothers always think something we do is crazy. : ) Can't wait for today's post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Madison! Haha, yes they do. :)

    ReplyDelete