Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lately, my life

Wow, I just feel like the past few weeks have been so busy! My days have been filled with lots of craziness, sadness, and emotions. Today was tough because I had to go say goodbye to my great-aunt who has brain cancer. Goodbyes are never easy! I'm glad though because one of my prayers has been answered lately, and my sadness has turned to happiness! Praise the Lord for being so amazing!

For nothing is impossible with God.
-Luke 1:37

I love this verse for some many reasons! It is absolutely true, and I think I often forget this. No matter what you're going through, remember that God is there with you and that nothing is impossible with him! I know it's hard to see the big picture sometimes. Things happen in life and we just don't know why. Remember that God has a better plan and we just have to leave it up to him. Sometimes its good to say a prayer, step back from the situation, and get a new perspective.
Hope you're having a great week! Remember sometimes it's nice to just have a quiet day with just you, a good book, and a mug of tea. Or maybe a movie, some hot chocolate, and fuzzy socks. Or... well I could go on forever!

Much love and a hug,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment