Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Picture Time!

Hello loves,
This morning I overslept. :( So then I rushed around and got ready, ate breakfast, and fed the cat. I worked hard on school all morning and then after lunch my grandparents came over. We all went to this place near us called "California Nuts". It's a family run business that's only open for two weeks every year. They sell all kinds of nuts and dried fruit in bulk. We got all sorts of yummy stuff. :) After that I came back home and finished up school. Then I decided to work on some Christmas decorations. This year my siblings and I each bought a miniature Christmas tree at Michaels. We bought some cute little ornaments to go on the tree as well. So this afternoon we decided to get out the trees and decorate them. But alas, that was not to be. It seems that the ornaments don't come with anything to hang them with! So they'll just have to wait until we can go back to Michaels and get what we need.
Anyway, after that I borrowed my parents camera and played around with it.







As you can see I had lots of fun! :) I'm saving up for a camera, but until I get one I enjoy borrowing my parents every now and then.
Before dinner one of my dear friends called me and we had a lovely chat. :) There's nothing better than having an encouraging conversation with a friend! :)
Then it was time for a delicious dinner from China House. (They have the best Chinese in Lawrence! :) )
Now I'm off to assist in my little brother's Blast class at church!

Much love and a hug!

Em

7 comments:

  1. You're an excellent photographer. Now I know what chore to have you do at puppy gatherings! HA HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa's right, you're an awesome photographer. I love the picture of Cali. Sounds like you've had a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks guys! You both are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely obsessed with that first picture! Gorgeous!!! :))) What kind of camera do they have??? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cindi! :) They have a Nikon D3100 with a 18-55 mm lenses. I can't wait until I save up enough money to get my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics! Also, yes, Rockwell is the best, and I love the Prom Dress too!

    ReplyDelete