Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inside Kitty?

So yesterday I did something I've never done before. I let Cali in the house. You see, she's supposed to be an outside cat, because my sister has allergies. But yesterday, I thought, "I wonder what Cali would do if I let her play in my room for a while?" So I decided to find out. I carried her kennel back to my room, shut my door, and let her out.










I don't know if I've ever seen Cali so happy before! She explored, played with a ping-pong ball, licked herself and me, tried to eat my mini Christmas tree, and finally she plopped down under my desk. I let her in again this morning and she was very mad when I took her back outside. I promised her I would do it again soon though. :)

It seems that Cali has discovered a new favorite place.


Yes, she's on top of our vehicle. I frequently go out in the garage, and find her up there. I think she even slept there last night!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Much love and goofy pets,
Em

4 comments:

  1. Cali is so cute! What did your parents think about all this? Sounds like Cali loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! Oh, they were fine with it, as long as I kept her in my room. Yes, I think Cali was thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! :))) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete