Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas

Only 54 days until Christmas! The holidays are just around the corner! I am super excited for Christmas for a number of reasons:

1. I LOVE Christmas!!!
2. First Christmas in our new house.
3. I love all of the decorations!
4. I'm really hoping for a white Christmas!
5. I'm hoping to make a lot of my gifts this year!
6. And of course, most importantly, because we're celebrating Christ's birth!

Today we went to Michaels because of a huge sale they were having. I loved looking at all of their Christmas stuff! It made me feel really excited for Christmas. My siblings and I each bought a miniature Christmas tree for our room. I'm so excited to get it out next month and decorate it!

Christmas cookies

Shopping

Decorating the tree

Gifts

Snow

Hot chocolate

Lots of food

Cold weather

Family traditions

Christmas music

Christmas movies

I can't wait! Okay, before I end this post I'm going to leave some questions for you to ponder over.

1) What is one of you favorite Christmas traditions?
2) What is one or two things that you really want for Christmas?

Can't wait to hear your answers!

Love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I, too am excited for Christmas! I am hoping to make all my presents this year!

    1) I love how my sister and I light candles as we walk up the stairs and sing "Ding Dong Merrily On High" as we head to our room, just like they do in Little Women.
    2) I would really like to get the Hunger Games Mockingjay replica pin or a tiffin. :)

    Talk to you soon!

    -Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou! That is such a neat tradition!!! Love it! :) I'm hoping to get the Mockingjay pin as well! They are just so neat!

    ReplyDelete