Monday, November 21, 2011

Authentic People

 
 
Introduction: Hey y'all! I'm supposed to introduce myself, so here it goes. I'm a teenage, Christian, girl that loves all things vintage, cooking, photograpy, crafts, daydreaming, and animals. I've loved writing for as long as I can remember. I'd dreamed of starting a blog for a while, and finally started one in October.
 


 
 
Now on to the questions:
 
 

1. If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be? Okay, this one is really hard for me, mainly because I have so many favorite books! Maybe Panem, from the Hunger Games. Or Deep Valley, from the Betsy-Tacy series.
2. Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house? Um, does my cat count? :) If there was a fire and I could only grab one thing, it would be her!

3. What is your favorite household chore? Well, I wouldn't say I'm in love with any of them, but probably dusting or washing dishes.

4. What is your favorite thing to get at Starbucks? Caramel frappuchino!!

5. What is your favorite pizza topping? I love a good combo, with plenty of black olives. :)

6. Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite? Yes! I love playing Catch Phrase whenever family comes over.

7. Do you make your bed every morning? Yep, I'm a bit of neat freak.

8. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I'm planning to dye it brown (along with a friend) for the Hunger Games premiere.

9. Picasso or Norman Rockwell? I love Norman Rockwell! I actually have two of his pictures in my room.





10. Think fast... what's the first song that pops into your head? "Better than a Halleujah" by Amy Grant.

Hope  you all enjoyed this! Here's the link, if you'd like to join the fun! Authentic People




6 comments:

  1. LOVELY! Is that you camera?!?!? I love both of those paintings!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindi! Haha, I wish! It's my parents camera.:( I'm saving for my own though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! i love it. i like your cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those two by Normal Rockwell--his paintings make me happy. (: And caramel frappuccinos? They are SO amazing!! I love playing catch phrase too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! He's an amazing artist! Hehe, sounds like we have a lot in common! :)

    ReplyDelete