Wednesday, November 23, 2011

15 before 15

Hey loves,
I just got back from a delightful evening at my aunt and uncle's house, where I met my uncle's family, ate pizza, and got to play with their very sweet poodle, Java, and the equally charming Farfala (it means butterfly in French).

Anyway, you're probably wondering what this post is all about. You see, a while back I saw this wonderful idea on another blog, and decided right then that I wanted to do it. It's absolutely perfect for me because I love lists and I love having goals, but mainly because I love lists. :)

Introducing 15 before 15! In exactly five months I will be fifteen. (April 23rd) Before I turn 15 I've made a list of 15 things that I want to do. Everytime I complete one of these things, I'll blog about it! :)



15 before 15

1. Start a scrapbook done

2. Get up early (perhaps to see the sunrise)

3. Go garage saling

4. Get a camera Done

5. Learn new embroidery stitches

6. Have a picnic done

7. Master new hairstyles done

8. Re-decorate my bedroom or the craft room (I eventually want to do both, but we'll see which one I get done before my b-day.)done

9. See "It's a Wonderful Life"

10. Make Paula Deene's "Pink Leomonade Cake"

11. Get red highheels

12. Read "Uncle Tom's Cabin"

13. Make scones Done

14. Make a gratitude journal Done

15. Read a book in the Bible or do a devotional done


And there it is! I know some of those might seem silly to you, but these are all things I really want to do, and I have a reason behind each one. I'm so excited, and hope that I can accomplish them all before my birthday!

Well, tomorrow's Thanksgiving! We've been very busy cooking, and now I am ready to relax with family and enjoy all of the delicious food! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Will you be out shopping on Black Friday? I will! This will be a first for me, and I'm really looking forward to it! Maybe I'll see you there!

Love you lots,

Em

4 comments:

  1. garage sailing? what's that? red highheels? oh. fashion post, m'love. pink lemonade cake? come over to my house. make scones? i'm coming to your house. this was great, dearie. loved this :))
    -jocee <3
    {pee ess: what kind of camera do you currently use?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garage saleing is just when you go to different gargage sales and get good deals, vintage stuff, etc. A lot of my friends do it (like Lou and Cindi)and I've always thought it sounded like fun! :) Hehe, sounds like fun! Thanks so much! I hope you don't mind that I'm kind of copying you! It was such a lovely idea, that I just couldn't resist!:) Well, at the moment I just have a plain old Canon point and shoot, but I also borrow my parent's camera, which is a Nikon D3100. I'm super excited though because I have a Canon rebel t3 coming in the mail!! Thanks so much for commenting! I just love your blog, and was so excited when I saw your comment! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, fun post! So I think we need to get our red high heels together! Remember our plan from a million years ago? I have a gratitude journal and i love it! {eaves dropping} YOU HAVE A REBEL COMING IN THE MAIL???? Hooray!!! So happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lou! Yes, we totally should! That would be very fun!:) I can't wait to do a gratitude journal! I've been wanting to do one for a while, but have just never gotten around to it. Yes, I am sooooo excited!!! Can't wait!! We'll have to get together and have a photoshoot as soon as I get it!

    ReplyDelete