Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cali

One day in the middle of June, my Grandma found an abandoned kitten in their shed. She was a darling, fluffy, calico kitten and I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her. She was only a few weeks old and was very tiny. My Grandma left her in my care while they were gone on a trip and of course I couldn't bear the thought of parting with her at the end of the week. My Grandma asked if I would like to keep her, and of course I was thrilled! From the very beginning I pampered and spoiled Cali and loved her with all of my heart. That little kitten started to grow, and grow, and grow! She's not a little kitten anymore, but is still as cute as ever!


This is what she looked like shortly after I got her. Isn't she adoreable?

Cali is always making me laugh. She loves to eat bugs, attack your hands and feet, pose for the camera, escape into the house (she's supposed to be an outdoor cat) , and eat!
Just this week she decided her new favorite sleeping spot was our strawberry plant. She spends a good portion of the day in it.


                                                             Yes, she's a goof!


Much love and a hug,

Em

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet her! She seems like quite a character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW.....this is absolutely adorable! i can't believe you got a blog! so excited!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou- Yes, you'll have to meet her soon! Haha, she is. :)

    Cindi- Thanks dear! You're so sweet! And yes I'm very excited too!

    ReplyDelete